Thursday, May 3, 2012

the wrong hands

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous about the story of my life being out there on paper. I'm not really concerned with judgement, I never have been one to worry about what others think, but I am worried about what effect my personal information could have on me, if it fell into the wrong hands. Sometimes it's hard to know what the right decision is. It is logical that keeping the information given in the novel to myself is the safest way to go about things, but I must offer to those who will listen if I am to find the others. To be honest, I have always been obligated to stand by, in the shadows and never shine light on my talents and attributes. It has been relatively safe, but I think at some point you have to put yourself out there and take that "plunge" or you'll never know what's truly waiting for you.

1 comment:

  1. I finished your novel hours ago and I would've written you then, but I didn't know what to say. If the book is fiction and you are the author i have to say that you may be the most excellent writer I have read.
    The sad thing, is that I don't believe that your book is fiction. It's very explanatory and it just feels right with human nature, so i have no choice, but to accept this reality that you have shown me. I thought I would have so many exciting questions to ask, so many things I would want to know. I mean I do have them, but now doesn't feel like the right time to ask.
    What I would like to know is How long ago did this happen and are you o.k.? I felt so intimidated by your power when reading, I felt so in love with life. Ofcourse now that I'm done with your story I am hurting. I am sorry that we are the way we are, people I mean. I wish we weren't. We shouldn't be, we shouldn't ever be.
    I believe your story is real because you are the closest to humane as any of us. You have shown nothing but compassion for man and in return he has tracked you like a dog and stripped you of your identity.
    I am here, if you want to talk. anyawikowski@gmail.com. I am begging you to email me. I believe you are being truthful and if you are, i have to talk to you. I have to try and do my part as a human being. Please don't judge me on what happened to you. I know we can be horrible creatures and usually are, but I promise I'm not, that I would never be. I know I didn't know Riley, but I am heartbroken that you are without her. If you need to talk, email me and I will give you my #. I know you must be dying inside. I feel like I am dying inside. I didn't know anything about you a few days ago and now I feel like I have been with you every step of the way and I feel like I am dying inside. I am ashamed of what we are and you are absolutely right about everything you said in the end.
    I will talk to you anytime you want. Please call me, so at least I know that you're o.k., if you're at the other end of the line. I'll let you go for now, but know that I am thinking of you and waiting anxiously for a reply.

    ReplyDelete