Thursday, May 10, 2012

intel.

I am in desperate need of assistance in expanding my search. I received information today that leads me to believe that all is not lost. The down side is that my investigators intel. on Homeland Security was terminated today and without that information I am blind to an attack. I'm not asking for you to make a purchase, I'm just asking you to read through the given information on my site and let me know if you have any information of true Vampire that may be in your area. Even if you're unsure about their authenticity, at least tell them that "Nolen" is looking for them and give my website. If they're a role player, they'll simply right you off as crazy or "in character". I desperately need you all and I don't know how much longer I will be able to remain at this location, if Homeland Security traces the hack to my investigative team. If there is even a slight possibility that the Vampire you know or have seen may be real, all you have to do is mention my name. If they inquire more, then give them this website. That's all I'm asking. Most of my family most commonly hides in plain sight (as role players, Vampire fans, goth fans etc.). I know this expands knowledge of me at an incredible rate and makes it harder to keep up with what intel. is leaked at what location, but I must find them immediately. For those of you who have followed and participated in my search, my deepest gratitude. Nolen

No comments:

Post a Comment