Sunday, May 6, 2012

To the young ladies of Winston-Salem

To the young ladies of Winston-Salem: Thank you for a lovely evening. I am hoping that you will view this page as it is much more convenient to contact you here. Like I said, there is a chance that one of my people is in your area, so tell your friends that if they come across a new face in their area that fits the description to do not hesitate to contact me via here or my Facebook page. You may also tell him that Nolen seeks his presence. If he is true Vampire, he will insist on the website to contact me. Either site is fine of course. Remind him not to use our "American" names, as Homeland Security has them on file and are monitoring all media and resources. p.s. Don't forget to tell everyone you trust in the Winston-Salem area to be on the lookout and if they come into contact with him, remind him to NOT use our "American" names. I'm sure he knows this, but he is under duress at the moment and may not be thinking clearly. Thank you once again, Nolen

No comments:

Post a Comment