Thursday, May 3, 2012

Special offer

The novels are going much quicker than I anticipated, which is a good thing, but my personal supplies are diminishing rapidly. Due to the fact that getting the book distributed is my main agenda, anyone who refers a friend will get a discount and the referred friend will get the discount as well. So if you buy the book directly from www.nolenthebeckoning.com ( Will be on the "merchandise" page tomorrow. May 4th.) The purchase price for you and the one you referred will be eight dollars each and that includes shipping. Just make sure you notify me of your friend's name, so that you receive the discount. I will also sign both books free of charge, of course. Thank you for the contributions thus far and I hope that my story inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment