Thursday, August 30, 2012

To those who wish to challenge: The ball is in your court.

In the past I have posted entries claiming my belief in man's evolution from fire. I have received interesting comments from several groups of people and by interesting, I mean anything from fabricated, to vile to threatening. I have given reasons and resources that back my claim. One of the groups who likes to reply disrespectfully is the group that calls themselves christians. If any of my readers are christian, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a worshiper of such nonsense, nor will I ever be. In my experience, christians as a whole, are insecure, naive bigots who spend their time feeling superior by condemning people of other faiths, or no faith at all...and when their done, they turn on each other. So without further adieu, I will give examples of the sources from which I draw my opinions. Your God Is Based On Primitive Psychology That Promotes Passivity

No comments:

Post a Comment