Friday, August 24, 2012

Through Vampire Eyes

I would like to remind everyone that I have had decades to research information that has led to my concepts and theories. This is again somewhat of a recap, but I want everyone to keep in mind that what you are fed by mass media, mass religion and mass public, is not always accurate. On the contrary, I find much of the current information being released to be of no importance, vague, tainted or outright incorrect. Please take the time to do your own research and find the truth for yourselves. I know it seems as if some of the things discussed on this page, don't pertain to you, but this is precisely the way that the ones in control have always propagandized their agenda. I was speaking with an acquaintance last night and what I wrote to him seemed to flow well, so I thought I would post it: My theory is that mankind had it right with the worship of Amun Ra. The only problem with having the masses worship such a fearless and intense god, is that mankind had a tendency to emulate him. The Pharaohs, priests, shaman etc. soon learned to preach of more humble and passive gods, thus our masses of passive "sheeple" we have today. All the better for the ones in power to maintain control. There are many arguments that fire is alive. Science usually declares fire as "non-living", because it doesn't spread it's DNA as it reproduces. By the same definition, viruses are "non-living", as they have but one strand of DNA and need a live cell in order to reproduce. Maybe the spreading of genetic code, as we know it, is an outdated way to characterize life. When I look at fire, I definitely see a living, breathing, consuming, reproducing creature. If fire IS alive, then it's much more obvious how we evolved. It's also obvious that concepts involving being "civilized" and "law abiding citizens" and "passive" would also be outdated concepts. I'm not saying there should be anarchy. Even fire has patterns of behavior and is predictable. I'm saying that we have been force-fed lies since early childhood and it may be in the best interest of us who are like-minded to collaborate and decide the most efficient and prosperous ways to live our life. Below is a very short, four minute, video that states that some of the oldest life man-kind knows of, is an ancient bacteria that grows from "black smokers" (hydrothermal vents), or in laymen's terms, bacteria that live in the fiery mantle spouting up through the ocean floor. Could this be where the first live organisms came from? Did the fiery mantle of the Earth, find a way to coexist with H2O by forming a hybrid fusion of fire and water?: More insight to the Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment