Monday, September 17, 2012

Restraint does not become me

I arise this evening jaded with thoughts of vengeance. I watch atop my favorite balcony, jaded with thoughts of vengeance. I gnash my teeth in disgust and rage at the thought of what I've lost to the insecurities of man. I don't believe all of you to be this way, but like others before me, I feel backed into a corner...tortured. It is easy to stereotype, when you view nothing but scattered, hurried illusion of progress. If I were to act on impulse, it would mean a great awakening for mankind, as I smashed the illusion that man is at the top of the food chain...the evolutionary ladder. I watch day after day, the mundane bustling of everyone going nowhere. Like ants who scatter. I would be a candle that someone has ignited and planted atop the mound. The ants scurry out, one by one, ascending the candle to attack the flame...and one by one, meeting their demise. Their attack is ill-thought and of haste and panic. It is futile. I wear the Great Phoenix upon my palm. I am a warrior...a harbinger of death. As the nights pass, I see less and less logic in restraint. Should I not react to the vile disregard that I was given? Do I not reign supreme over the ones who partake in the search for my kind? Am I not Vampire? I have instructed a small group of the militia, to seek out locations of various "violators of the peace", between man and Vampire. I have sought answers from Derek about the airstrip and the operation that was carried out that night. I will have my justice...my vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment