Friday, October 21, 2011

Occupied

I realize I haven't been on in quite a while, Derek helped me find some employment and it has kept me very occupied though things are slowing quite a bit now. I've also taken interest in checking out the local "Occupy" group. I think it is a step in the right direction for the most part, but I also think that some of the expectations of the group by some members are unrealistic. I hope that the level headed members with good intentions and ideas prosper and I hope they collaborate with like-minded individuals from other cities and states in order to make positive transitions more efficiently. I'm not yet sure that I agree with the group as a whole, as I'm not educated in all of the causes they stand for. I guess I'll just have to wait and see where it goes.

My job is mundane,but I'm happy to have it. I work third shift of course and I get paid "under the table". I got paid today and I offered to pay Derek rent for letting me stay at his place, but he refused. He told me he wouldn't accept payment until I was back on my feet. I bought some non perishables and delivered them to those camped out at the "Occupy" site, then I purchased a prepay Visa debit card so I could rent movies without alerting authorities to my location. I rented a few movies including one
called "Nosferatu". I think it was made in the 1930's. It's about Vampires. I have a natural interest of course, but I find most Vampire movies cheesy and good to view when I'm in the mood for a comedy. I also picked up a couple of packs of bacon for myself, so the plan is to spend my night munching and watching night crawlers like myself. LOL

There is now a large group of private investigators who are trying to track down my family. No word yet and leads are difficult to come by to say the least. I think my people may all be constantly moving to avoid detection. I dream of the day we are reunited.

So does anyone out there have an opinion of the "Occupy" groups? If you're reading this, write in and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment