Monday, December 12, 2011

The perfect time for reunification

The private investigative team that Derek helped me hire has found another lead. They should know if it's authentic or not by the end of the week. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but while everyone else is preparing to spend one of several holidays coming up, I can't help but to think that it would be wonderful for me to spend this brisk season with my loved ones.


I'm not the fondest of the trying weather, but I must admit that I do enjoy the long winter nights. I would love to be able to report more to you about my happenings, but to be honest this week has been rather dull. I mean work has definitely kept me busy, but outside of that it's been quite calm.


Well, wish me luck and happy holiday for whatever you may celebrate this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment